The cast members of season 14 of Dancing with the Stars have been revealed!!! The cast includes some familiar names (Jaleel White, Gladys Knight and Sherri Shepherd) and some not-so-familiar names (who the heck is William Levy??). Check out a rundown of the new cast below (via PEOPLE):
• The View co-host Sherri Shepherd will dance with returning pro Val Chmerkovskiy.
• Former child star and Screen Actors Guild president Melissa Gilbert will dance with Chmerkovskiy’s brother, ballroom bad boy Maksim.
• Family Matters star Jaleel White will dance with former champ Kym Johnson
• Tennis legend Martina Navratilova will dance with Tony Dovolani
• Soap star-turned-singer Jack Wagner will dance with Anna Trebunskaya
• Green Bay Packers receiver Donald Driver will dance with Peta Murgatroyd
• Extra host Maria Menounos will dance with three-time champ Derek Hough
• The Disney Channel’s Roshon Fegan will dance with Chelsie Hightower
• Cuban heartthrob, actor and model William Levy will dance with two-time champ Cheryl Burke
• Singer Gavin DeGraw will dance with reigning champ Karina Smirnoff
• Music legend Gladys Knight will dance with Nancy Grace’s former partner Tristan MacManus
• And singer Katherine Jenkins will dance with perennial finalist Mark Ballas
The new season of Dancing with the Stars premieres March 19 on ABC: